15 March 2011

Join me in helping Japan?

Today, I'm just feeling very fortunate to be alive, with a roof over my head, food on my table, my family and friends still alive...

I'm not sure the victims of the recent disaster in Japan can say the same thing.  My heart goes out to them, and to the brave rescue workers and volunteers who are risking their lives to help the people of Japan put their lives back together again. 

Picture from The Washington Post
Picture from The Washington Post

I may not be able to contribute in a big way, but I hope my small effort will go to helping someone in need.  

I'm reaching out to all my friends to help spread the word: 

I'm baking to raise funds for the Red Cross.  

For all orders I receive from now till 31 March, full proceeds will go to Red Cross for Japan. Please contact me at thebatterbaker@gmail.com if you'd like to help. 

Thank you for reading this post. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!