31 July 2011

My DIY Card Holder

Coincidentally, I did a little piece of handicraft today too! I have been looking for a nice card holder to contain all my shopping discount / loyalty cards. I wasn't able to find anything nice, so I decided to make my own.


I have a weakness for Japanese fabric (and washi paper) and anything with butterflies print on it. I completed this in a neat 15 minutes, using fabric sticker. All I need to do was to cut and stick the fabric onto the clear multi-card holder I bought from Popular. As the kids say it, it's "easy peasy lemon squeezy".


1 comments:

postcard printing said...

Great idea! Your blog is awesome the idea you have delivered in this post is going to help a lot i think this a very great idea of keeping the cards save. I visit your blog again for mare information.

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!